» TRANSCAER® Awards
» TRANSCAER® National Achievement Award
TRANSCAER® National Achievement Award
The National Achievement Award is given in recognition of extraordinary achievement by an individual person, individual company, individual organization, or a team (of individuals, companies, or organizations) in support of the TRANSCAER® initiative that extends beyond the geographic boundaries of any one region.
There is no limitation on the number of awards that may be given in any year.
The minimum eligibility criteria for the award are as follows:
- Activities must have been billed or co-billed as TRANSCAER® activities; and
- Nominations must show documented evidence that the efforts for which the nomination is made resulted in the delivery of TRANSCAER® tools to new audiences in multiple regions OR the efforts resulted in recruitment of new TRANSCAER® membership/participation in more than one region; and
- The efforts resulted in positive media coverage, positive program recognition, and/or enhanced public opinion in multiple geographic areas extending beyond a single TRANSCAER region.
- The nominee's reputation and actions must be consistent with the principles of TRANSCAER®.
- Selection of a recipient for the National TRANSCAER® Achievement Award shall be supported by no less than 75% of the members of the TRANSCAER® Award Committee eligible to vote.