The TRANSCAER Team
Meet the Volunteers Who Help Shape the TRANSCAER Community
TRANSCAER® is organized into two groups: the National TRANSCAER Task Group (NTTG), including its Executive Committee, and the Regional Approach team.
National TRANSCAER Task Group
The NTTG is the managing body of TRANSCAER initiatives. The NTTG steers the overall direction of TRANSCAER. The NTTG Executive Committee is responsible for long-range planning and coordination of all task group activities. They are also responsible for the conduct of NTTG business when the NTTG is not in session.
National TRANSCAER Task Group Meetings for 2019
Wednesday, December 11
American Chemistry Council
700 2nd Street NE
Washington, DC 20002
Our current NTTG includes the following volunteers:
- Missy Ruff, Renewable Fuels Association
- Paul Holt, Union Pacific Railroad
- Keith Silverman, Ashland Inc.
- Brian Dailey, The Chemours Company
- Robyn Kinsley, The Chlorine Institute
- Erica Bernstein, TRANSCAER and CHEMTREC
- Jeff Sloan, American Chemistry Council
- Rob Benedict, American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers
- Mike Burnside, American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers
- Paul Hartman, American Petroleum Institute
- Andy Elkins, Association of American Railroads
- Daphne Magnuson, Center for Liquefied Natural Gas (CLNG)
- Hinson Peters, Center for Liquefied Natural Gas
- Joe Milazzo, CHEMTREC
- Chris Brown, CHEMTREC
- Susan Nauman, Industrial Steel Drum Institute (ISDI)
- Cindy Kuranchie, The Chlorine Institute
- Justin Louchheim, The Fertilizer Institute
- Derek Lampkin, BNSF Railway
- Clem W. Schimikowski, Canadian Pacific
- John Day, CN
- Joe Taylor, CSX Transportation
- Steve M. McNealy, Kansas City Southern Railway
- Scott Deutsch, Norfolk Southern Corporation
- Tyler A. Parker, Union Pacific Railroad
- John Vergis, Wheeling and Lake Erie Railway
- Lisa Matsinger, Federal Railroad Administration
- Stephen Martinez, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
- Huan Nguyen, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
- Ken Desmond, National Volunteer Fire Council
- Ashley Johnson, International Association of Fire Chiefs
- Marty Ranck, International Association of Fire Chiefs
- John Woulfe, International Association of Fire Chiefs
- Dave Drunkenbroad, Ashland Inc.
- Thomas F. McGourty, BASF Corporation
- Toby Crow, Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™
- Chad Blake, Covestro LLC
- Randy Mak, Dow Chemical Canada
- Michael Kosak, NALCO Water | An Ecolab Company
- Pete Kirk, The Dow Chemical Company
- Gene Patten, Dana Transportation Companies (Northeast)
- Glen Rudner, Norfolk Southern Corporation (Southeast)
- Ken Collins, CN Railway (Midwest)
- Shon Christensen, Portland Fire and Rescue Hazmat (West)
- Dillon Conner, Laramie County Fire District #1/ Wyoming Regional Emergency Response Team (West)
- Gray Young, Louisiana State University Fire and Emergency Training Institute (South)
- Kara Edwards, Chemistry Industry Association of Canada (Canada)
- Ana Cecilia Alvarez Rivera, Grupo México Transportes (Mexico)
Additional NTTG Members
- David Binder, Tanner Industries, Inc.
- Dan Wright, Kenan Advantage Group, Inc.
Find Training Events Near You
- United States
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia
Ethanol Training & Emergency Response
If you have additional questions about TRANSCAER training programs, connect with your regional or state coordinator.
Sponsors & Partners
Learn more about the organizations that provide free, quality training for emergency responders.
Interested in getting involved with the TRANSCAER mission in your own community? Consider applying to become a regional or state coordinator.