The TRANSCAER Team
Meet the Volunteers Who Help Shape the TRANSCAER Community
TRANSCAER® is organized into two groups: the National TRANSCAER Task Group (NTTG), including its Executive Committee, and our State Coordinator Team.
National TRANSCAER Task Group
The NTTG is the managing body of TRANSCAER initiatives. The NTTG steers the overall direction of TRANSCAER. The NTTG Executive Committee is responsible for long-range planning and coordination of all task group activities. They are also responsible for the conduct of NTTG business when the NTTG is not in session.
National TRANSCAER Task Group Meetings for 2023
Thursday, March 9
Time:10:00-12:00 PM EST
Thursday, June 29
Time: 9:00AM EST to 2:00PM EST
Location - CSX Headquarters (500 Water Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202)
Thursday, August 31
Time: 1:00-3:00 PM EST
Thursday, December 7
Time: 9:00AM EST to 2:00PM EST
Location - CHEMTREC (2900 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, VA 22042)
Our current NTTG includes the following volunteers:
- Paul Holt, Union Pacific Railroad, Chair
- Robyn Kinsley, The Chlorine Institute, Vice Chair
- Pete Kirk, Dow, ACC Member-at-large
- Keith Silverman, GoldShield TEAM LLC., NTTG Member-at-Large
- Missy Ruff, Renewable Fuels Association, Past Chair
- Erica Bernstein, TRANSCAER and CHEMTREC
- Jeff Sloan, American Chemistry Council
- Paul Hartman, American Petroleum Institute
- Andy Elkins, Association of American Railroads
- Daphne Magnuson, Center for Liquefied Natural Gas
- Hinson Peters, Center for Liquefied Natural Gas
- Joe Milazzo, CHEMTREC
- Matt MIynarczyk, Industrial Steel Drum Institute
- Cindy Kuranchie, The Chlorine Institute
- Justin Louchheim, The Fertilizer Institute
- Derek Lampkin, BNSF Railway
- Clem W. Schimikowski, Canadian Pacific
- Ken Collins, CN
- Joe Taylor, CSX Transportation
- Cary Hiles, Genesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
- Steve M. McNealy, Kansas City Southern Railway
- Tony Rodriquez, Kansas City Southern Railway
- Scott Deutsch, Norfolk Southern Corporation
- Jake Hammer, Union Pacific Railroad
- John Vergis, Wheeling and Lake Erie Railway
- Paul Bomgardner, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Joan Segura, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Lisa Matsinger, Federal Railroad Administration
- Deidre Dockery, International Association of Fire Chiefs
- Marty Ranck, International Association of Fire Chiefs
- John Woulfe, International Association of Fire Chiefs
- Ken Desmond, National Volunteer Fire Council
- Ken Willette, North American Fire Training Directors
- Rachel Melah, Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
- Jennifer DeAngelis, Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
- Joanna Luu, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- Eddie Murphy, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- Huan Nguyen, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- Dave Drunkenbroad, Ashland Inc.
- Thomas F. McGourty, BASF Corporation
- Toby Crow, Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™
- Chad Blake, Covestro LLC
- Randy Mak, Dow Chemical Canada
- Michael Kosak, NALCO Water | An Ecolab Company
- Pete Kirk, The Dow Chemical Company
- Jeff Senchak, Koppers Inc.
- Howard McCall, Koppers Inc.
- Beau VanDyke, Koppers Inc.
- Brian Dailey, The Chemours Company
Additional NTTG Members
- David Binder, Tanner Industries, Inc.
- Dan Wright, Kenan Advantage Group, Inc.
- Ron Lutzer, Nutrien
- Matt Paynter, Nutrien
- Sergio Navarro, Nutrien
- Chris Brown, CHEMTREC
- Jennifer Membreno-Maltez, CHEMTREC/TRANSCAER
State Coordinator Program
A dedicated group of volunteers from across the country and throughout the industry implement TRANSCAER initiatives at the state level.
Find Training Events Near You
- United States
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia