» Seconds Count Are You Prepared?
Seconds Count Are You Prepared?
Welcome to TRANSCAER's Seconds Count Are You Prepared? video series.
- What Happens When a Call Comes Into CHEMTREC®?
- Interview with John Modine, CHEMTREC®
- Interview with Tonya Ngotel, Nebraska State Coordinator
- Interview with Keith Silverman, Ashland, NTTG Chairman
- Interview with Frank Reiner, The Chlorine Institute
- Interview with Glen Rudner, Railroads
- Interview with Bob Dinneen, Renewable Fuels Association
- Interview with Michael Cleveland, BNSF Railway
- Interview with David Binder, Tanner Industries, Inc., Vice Chairman
- How to Read Placards
- Contacts and APPS for the Emergency Responder
- The Basics of LNG
- What is IDLH?
- What is the ERG?
- An Overview of Chlorine Container Auto-Refrigeration
- In 10 Seconds How Can You Tell if a Tank Car is Fully Loaded?
- Ethanol-TankCar Walkaround
- ChlorineTankCar Walkaround
- AA-TankTruck Walkaround
- AA-TankCar Walkaround
- AA-Nurse Tank Walkaround
- An Overview of Properties and Use of LNG
- What are the Emergency Response Kits for Chlorine Emergency Response?
- HazMat Incident: What are the First Things I Do?
- DOT111-117 Comparison
- An Overview of Double Shelf Couplers
- Ask Rail
- What Are The Levels of PPE?
- The Basics of Steel Drums and Fusible Plugs
What Happens When a Call Comes Into CHEMTREC®?