The following resources may help you when training events:
TRANSCAER® is a voluntary national outreach effort:
Sponsored by the chemical manufacturing and transportation industries to help communities along major transportation routes prepare for and respond to possible hazardous material transportation incidents.
- Emergency responders, including: fire departments; law enforcement; emergency medical services; and other supporting agencies
- Skilled hazmat response teams
- Emergency managers and planners
- Local government officials
Available resources include:
- Emergency planning assistance
- Classroom and hands-on training
- Support for community drills and exercises
- Technical information, reference and training materials
- National conferences and workshops for sharing best practices andnetworking
Click here http://www.transcaer.com/events.aspx to find out where upcoming TRANSCAER® trainings are scheduled.