CSX Response to Railroad Emergencies
If you do not receive your confirmation email, please check your spam filter. If the confirmation email is not located in your spam filter, please reach out to your IT department to ensure emails can be received from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Classroom instruction
- CSX Emergency Response to Railroad Emergencies
- Basic tank car valve configurations
- Basic tank car construction and types
- Basic tank car layout and operation
- Hazmat technician/specialist
- First responders
- Anyone interested in learning more about this topic
- Toxic gases
- Corrosive liquids
- Flammable gases
- Rail Safety
- Tank Car Anatomy
- Leak Mitigation & Capping Kits
- Emergency Response
- Air Monitoring
Session 1: The presentation will cover safety, identification of available resources, identification of available reference materials, identification of railroad equipment, and standard of care for railroad equipment.
Required Safety Gear: None
Be at the site by 0700 for registration if not pre registered. Depending on registration and training needs, the training schedule may be adjusted prior to event.
Registration will remain open until after the event. Walk-ins are welcome to register on-site at the training event, however we strongly encourage pre-registration.