Emergency Response to Railroad Incidents - Basic
Public Safety Building
600 Grove Avenue
Wyoming OH 45215
- to EST
Emergency Response to Railroad Incidents - Basic Course, Railroad 101 for First Responders
- Hazmat technician/specialist
- First responders
- Anyone interested in learning more about this topic
- Rail Safety
- Tank Car Anatomy
- Emergency Response
The training will cover the following:
- Safety while operating on or near the railroad
- Initial response procedures for first responders
- Hazardous Materials
- Introduction to Tank Cars
- Other Equipment found of the railroad (Locomotives, Freight Cars)
No PPE Required, this is a classroom delivery only.
Depending on registration and training needs, the training schedule may be adjusted prior to event.
Registration will remain open until after the event. Walk-ins are welcome to register on-site at the training event, however we strongly encourage pre-registration.