Dyslexia and Fire Service: Technology Tools to Ensure Accessibility and Success
This is a virtual event. You will receive additional information after registering.
- to EDT (Registration Closed)
If you do not receive your confirmation email, please check your spam filter. If the confirmation email is not located in your spam filter, please reach out to your IT department to ensure emails can be received from email@example.com.
North American Fire Training Directors (NAFTD), a TRANSCAER Partner is collaborating with Microsoft to deliver: Dyslexia and Fire Service; Tools and Techniques to Ensure Accessibility and Success, a webinar discussing navigating education with dyslexia and practices to empower individuals with dyslexia to achieve more in their career.
To register for this event visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dyslexia-fire-service-learners-tools-and-techniques-to-ensure-success-tickets-151110895757
- First responders
- Anyone interested in learning more about this topic
- Ken Willette, NAFTD Executive Director
- Rachel Berger, Director of Decoding Dyslexia MN, individual with Dyslexia and Microsoft Disability Tech Specialist will demonstrate free and accessible Microsoft technology tools available to individuals with dyslexia.
- Ms. Natalie Parkinson of the Shropshire UK Fire Rescue Service, recipient of 2019 British Dyslexia Association Organization Award.
- Dr. Burton A. Clark, EFO, a globally recognized fire service education and training leader and individual with dyslexia.
Through panel discussion and demonstration, this webinar will explore current practices on ensuring individuals with dyslexia are provided accessible content to personalize their learning experience and achieve success during fire service training and education.
To register for this event visit:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dyslexia-fire-service-learners-tools-and-techniques-to-ensure-success-tickets-151110895757