NS Safety Train OAR Training
2200 Red Gate Avenue
Norfolk VA 23508
- Hands-on workshops and classroom instruction
- Certificates upon successful completion will be emailed following the event
- Hazmat technician/specialist
- First responders
- Anyone interested in learning more about this topic
- Rail Safety
- Tank Car Anatomy
- Emergency Response in the railroad environment
Learn about railroad operations, hazards, safety rules and emergency response procedures are reviewed. Topics include rail paperwork, types of rail cars (to include tank cars), locomotive information, apps to assist in rail responses, etc.
Required Safety Gear: Sturdy leather shoes/boots with a defined heel. Any other safety equipment required by your employer.
Registration will remain open until after the event. Walk-ins are welcome to register on-site at the training event, however we strongly encourage pre-registration.