Steel Drums 101 for Emergency Responders Webinar
This is a virtual event. You will receive additional information after registering.
- to EDT (Registration Closed)
If you do not receive your confirmation email, please check your spam filter. If the confirmation email is not located in your spam filter, please reach out to your IT department to ensure emails can be received from email@example.com.
- Q&A Session via Chat Feature
- Certificates upon successful completion will be emailed 1-2 business days following the webinar.
- Hazmat technician/specialist
- First responders
- Anyone interested in learning more about this topic
- Proper blocking and bracing of steel drums during transportation
- Performance standards of steel drums in fire situations
- How fusible plugs help control fire situations
- And much more!
Join Chris Lind, former Director of Technology and Regulatory Affairs at Mauser USA LLC, on June 30 at 3:30 PM EST as he gives first responders helpful information to better comprehend the components of steel drums. From understanding the difference between an open-head and a tight-head steel drum to being able to interpret the UN marking, Chris will dive into the vital safety standards first responders need to know.
Pre-registration is required in order to receive the webinar login details & training certificate. Registration is limited to 300 participants.
Registration will close at 2:30 PM EST on Tuesday, June 30 (one hour prior to the start of the webinar).
NOTE: The time for the webinar is Eastern Time, when you register you will receive a confirmation email and there will be an option to “add to calendar” that will add this event to your calendar and adjust to your time zone.
- Industrial Steel Drum Institute (ISDI)