Norfolk Southern - Rail Safety Emergency Response Training
923 Maclay St.
Harrisburg PA 17110
If you do not receive your confirmation email, please check your spam filter. If the confirmation email is not located in your spam filter, please reach out to your IT department to ensure emails can be received from email@example.com.
- Safety around the Railroad
- Understanding Rail Shipping Documents
- Tank Car Identification
- Tank Car Valves and Fittings
- Locomotive Emergencies
- Responding to Railroad Emergencies
- AskRail Mobile App
- Emergency Responders including Fire Departments, Law Enforcement, EMS, HazMat Response Teams, EMA Personnel, Military, Homeland Security personnel, Shippers, and customers.
- Rail Safety
- Tank Car Anatomy
- Emergency Response
4hr sessions that include classroom presentations followed by outside walkarounds and hands-on with tank cars, valves, and fittings.
Required Safety Gear:
Sturdy leather boots with a defined heel.
No open-toe footwear permitted.
Any additional PPE required by your employer.