6180 W. Oleta Ave
Las Vegas NV 89113
If you do not receive your confirmation email, please check your spam filter. If the confirmation email is not located in your spam filter, please reach out to your IT department to ensure emails can be received from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hands-on workshops and classroom instruction
- Complimentary lunch (tentative)
- Certificates upon successful completion will be emailed following the event
- Hazmat technician/specialist
- First responders
- Other responders or agencies please contact Paul Holt (916-540-0496) prior to registering.
- Union Pacific system
- Railroad equipment
- Identifying pressure & non pressure tank cars
- Basic Leak mitigation for NAR and AR
- Contacting the railroad
- Safety issues
- Railroad resources
- Rail shipping papers
- Emergency response process
- Recovery operations
This training will be split between a classroom and field portion. The classroom portion will be a presentation on the above topics with class discussion and questions. The field portion will be on the prop trailer learning the proper terminology, orientation, and basic leak points of tank car fittings.
Required Safety Gear:
- Safety boots - No open toe shoes or tennis shoes
- Safety glasses