Emergency Response to Railroad Incidents - Basic
Somerset County Fire Training Academy
Hillsborough NJ 08844
- to EST (Registration Closed)
If you do not receive your confirmation email, please check your spam filter. If the confirmation email is not located in your spam filter, please reach out to your IT department to ensure emails can be received from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emergency Response to Railroad Incidents - Basic Course, Railroad 101 for First Responders
- Hazmat technician/specialist
- First responders
- Anyone interested in learning more about this topic
- Rail Safety
- Tank Car Anatomy
- Emergency Response
The training will cover the following:
- Safety while operating on or near the railroad
- Initial response procedures for first responders
- Hazardous Materials
- Introduction to Tank Cars
- Other Equipment found of the railroad (Locomotives, Freight Cars)
No PPE Required, this is a classroom delivery only.
Depending on registration and training needs, the training schedule may be adjusted prior to event.
Registration is closed - open only for students currently enrolled in the Somerset County Hazmat Technician Course