LNG Safety & Emergency Response Webinar
This is a virtual event. You will receive additional information after registering.
- to EDT
If you do not receive your confirmation email, please check your spam filter. If the confirmation email is not located in your spam filter, please reach out to your IT department to ensure emails can be received from email@example.com.
- Certificates will be emailed within 3 business days of the webinar (Note: Attendees must remain connected for the duration of the webinar to earn a certificate)
We will be hosting another session of the "LNG Safety & Emergency Response Webinar" on August 17. Learn more and register for this date.
- Hazmat technician/specialist
- First responders
- Anyone interested in learning more about this topic
- Liquified Natural Gas (LNG)
Gain an understanding of the basic safety and response considerations for emergencies involving the potential or actual release of liquefied natural gas.
- Welcome by TRANSCAER
- Instructor Introductions
- LNG Overview
- Understand the history, properties, and current use of Liquefied Natural Gas.
- LNG Safety & Transportation
- Identify the basic safety considerations concerning LNG containers and its various applications.
- Describe modes of LNG transportation and the use of LNG as a fuel.
- Managing LNG Incidents for Emergency Responders
- Identify the appropriate incident objectives for a safe and effective response
The webinar is being hosted through Microsoft Teams. Login information is provided in your event registration confirmation email sent through the TRANSCAER website (please check your spam/junk folder). A final webinar reminder email will be sent one (1) business day prior to the webinar and will also include the login details. Please work with your IT Department regarding access to Microsoft Teams. TRANSCAER will not be able to provide you with technical assistance during the webinar.
Cameras & microphones will be disabled during the webinar. All questions and comments will be addressed via chat.
Given the length of the webinar - 5 minute breaks will be scheduled each hour.
Registration is limited to 150 attendees.
Questions regarding the webinar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.