Norfolk Southern Safety Train
3208 S 18th St
Lafayette IN 47909
If you do not receive your confirmation email, please check your spam filter. If the confirmation email is not located in your spam filter, please reach out to your IT department to ensure emails can be received from email@example.com.
- Classroom Instruction
- Hands on Instruction: Tank cars, Valves, Fittings, and Locomotive
- Hazmat technician/specialist
- First responders
- Anyone interested in learning more about this topic
- Rail Safety
- Tank Car Anatomy
- Leak Mitigation & Capping Kits
- Emergency Response
- Safety Around the Railroad
- Understanding Rail Shipping Documents
- Tank Car Identification
- Tank Car Valves & Fittings
- Locomotive Emergencies
- Responding to Railroad Emergencies
- AskRail Mobile App
Participants should bring sturdy leather work boots with a defined heel.
No open-toe footwear permitted.
Bring additional PPE as required by your employer.
Be at the site by start of class for registration. Depending on registration and training needs, the training schedule may be adjusted prior to event.
Registration will remain open until after the event. Walk-ins are welcome to register on-site at the training event, however we strongly encourage pre-registration.