CSX Emergency Response to Railroad Incidents
608 D’Olive Street
Bay Minette AL 36507
CSX Hazmat Safety Train FREE Training
Bay Minette, AL February 18th and 19th, 2020
Free training event open to all first responders from Fire, EMS, Emergency Management, and Law Enforcement. There are no pre-requisites and this training is open to all experiences levels.
- Fire, EMS, Emergency Management, Law Enforcement
- Hazmat technician/specialist
- First responders
- Anyone interested in learning more about this topic
- RESERVED FOR FIRST RESPONDERS ONLY AND NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC; MUST BE EMPLOYED BY A MUNICIPAL PUBLIC SAFETY AGENCY, GOVERNMENT ENTITY, OR VOLUNTEER PUBLIC SAFETY AGENCY
- Response to railroad related emergencies and hazardous materials emergencies
CSX Transportation Hazardous Materials team is hosting a Hazmat Training event. Participants will receive classroom based and hands on training on emergency response to railroad incidents and response to hazardous materials incidents on the rail. Participants will have access to a professional team of instructors with extensive firsthand experience in rail hazmat response.
There will be 2 classes all identical. Just pick 1 of the 2 and sign up.
- February 18th from 1800 hours CST to 2100 hours CST
- February 19th from 0900 hours CST to 1200 hours CST
Bay Minette Fire Station 1; 608 D’Olive Street, Bay Minette, AL 36507
While the release of hazardous material incidents are rare in nature these events have the potential to impact virtually all aspects of the community. We strive to provide first rate training at no cost to all first responders to better prepare them for an incident.