The TRANSCAER Team
Meet the Volunteers Who Help Shape the TRANSCAER Community
TRANSCAER® is organized into two groups: the National TRANSCAER Task Group (NTTG), including its Executive Committee, and our State Coordinator Team.
National TRANSCAER Task Group
The NTTG is the managing body of TRANSCAER initiatives. The NTTG steers the overall direction of TRANSCAER. The NTTG Executive Committee is responsible for long-range planning and coordination of all task group activities. They are also responsible for the conduct of NTTG business when the NTTG is not in session.
National TRANSCAER Task Group Meetings for 2023
Thursday, March 9
Time:10:00-12:00 PM EST
Thursday, June 29
Time: 9:00AM EST to 2:00PM EST
Location - CSX Headquarters (500 Water Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202)
Thursday, August 31
Time: 1:00-3:00 PM EST
Thursday, December 7
Time: 9:00AM EST to 2:00PM EST
Location - Association of American Railroads (425 3rd Street SW Washington, DC 20024)
Our current NTTG includes the following volunteers:
- Paul Holt, Union Pacific Railroad, Chair
- Robyn Kinsley, The Chlorine Institute, Vice Chair
- Pete Kirk, Dow, ACC Member-at-large
- Keith Silverman, GoldShield TEAM LLC., NTTG Member-at-Large
- Missy Ruff, Renewable Fuels Association, Past Chair
- Erica Bernstein, TRANSCAER and CHEMTREC
- Jeff Sloan, American Chemistry Council
- Paul Hartman, American Petroleum Institute
- Andy Elkins, Association of American Railroads
- Michele Twilley, AIHA Guideline Foundation
- Daphne Magnuson, Center for Liquefied Natural Gas
- Hinson Peters, Center for Liquefied Natural Gas
- Joe Milazzo, CHEMTREC
- Matt MIynarczyk, Industrial Steel Drum Institute
- George Kerchner, PRBA - The Rechargeable Battery Association
- Missy Ruff - Renewable Fuels Association
- Cindy Kuranchie, The Chlorine Institute
- Justin Louchheim, The Fertilizer Institute
- Derek Lampkin, BNSF Railway
- Clem W. Schimikowski, CPKC Railway
- Steve M. McNealy, CPKC Railway
- Tony Rodriquez, CPKC Railway
- Ken Collins, CN
- Joe Taylor, CSX Transportation
- Ryan Godsey, CSX Transportation
- Cary Hiles, Genesee & Wyoming Railroad Services, Inc.
- Scott Deutsch, Norfolk Southern Corporation
- Jake Hammer, Union Pacific Railroad
- John Vergis, Wheeling and Lake Erie Railway
- Paul Bomgardner, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Joan Segura, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Lisa Matsinger, Federal Railroad Administration
- Deidre Dockery, International Association of Fire Chiefs
- Marty Ranck, International Association of Fire Chiefs
- John Woulfe, International Association of Fire Chiefs
- Ken Desmond, National Volunteer Fire Council
- Ken Willette, North American Fire Training Directors
- Rachel Melah, Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
- Jennifer DeAngelis, Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
- Joanna Luu, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- Eddie Murphy, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- Dave Drunkenbroad, Ashland Inc.
- Toby Crow, Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™
- Chad Blake, Covestro LLC
- Randy Mak, Dow Chemical Canada
- Pete Kirk, The Dow Chemical Company
- Jeff Senchak, Koppers Inc.
- Howard McCall, Koppers Inc.
- Beau VanDyke, Koppers Inc.
- Brian Dailey, The Chemours Company
Additional NTTG Members
- David Binder, Tanner Industries, Inc.
- Dan Wright, Kenan Advantage Group, Inc.
- Ron Lutzer, Nutrien
- Matt Paynter, Nutrien
- Sergio Navarro, Nutrien
- Rick Hughes, Sunoco LP
- Chris Brown, CHEMTREC
- Jennifer Membreno-Maltez, CHEMTREC/TRANSCAER
Find Training Events Near You
- United States
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia
Chlorine Safety Training
An eight-part video course that reviews chlorine chemical and physical properties, chlorine emergency response, and chlorine tank cars and rail safety.
Ethanol Training & Emergency Response
A 12-part video course for emergency responders in areas where ethanol is manufactured, stored, or shipped.