Ammonia Emergency Response Training & Live-Release Drill
Cheyenne Fire and Rescue Training Facility
7222 Commerce Circle
Cheyenne WY 82001
Si no recibe su correo electrónico de confirmación, verifique su filtro de correo no deseado. Si el correo electrónico de confirmación no se encuentra en su filtro de correo no deseado, comuníquese con su departamento de TI para asegurarse de que se puedan recibir correos electrónicos de email@example.com.
- Classroom instruction and live release drill
- Complimentary lunch
- Certificates upon successful completion will be emailed following the
Nivel de asistente
- Technician Level
- Operations Level
Enfoque del evento
- Routes of Exposure
- Health Effects
- First Aid
Containers/Bulk and Non-Bulk Packaging
Types of Ammonia Releases
Ammonia Response Tactics
- ER Guide Cards
- Tarp & Cover
Classroom Session: An overview of anhydrous ammonia, including its chemical and physical properties, placards, labels, containers, tank construction, and the hazards and potential outcomes associated with an anhydrous ammonia incident.
Field Exercise: Live release ammonia drill for participants to practice and perform basic control and confinement operations, including tarp and cover. Decontamination and air monitoring will also be incorporated into the drill.
Required PPE for Drill Participants (MUST BRING WITH YOU):
- All Drill Participants: SCBA (there is a bottle refill station on site)
- Operations Level Drill Participants: Turnout Gear or Level B
- Technician Level Drill Participants: Level A or Encapsulated Level B (no Level A training suits allowed). You can utilize Level A suits that are expired or did not pass pressure test at this drill.
Must be Technician Level to enter the live release area of the ammonia drill.
Operations Level can participate in decontamination and air monitoring.
Please advise the instructor(s) of any pre-existing medical condition(s) that may preclude you from participating in the drill. Stay hydrated and alert.
Be at the site by 7:30AM for registration. Depending on registration and training needs, the training schedule may be adjusted prior to event.
You must pre-register for this event, we cannot accommodate walk-ins at this training event.