» TRANSCAER® Awards
» TRANSCAER® Regional Achievement Award
TRANSCAER® Regional Achievement Award
The Regional Achievement Award is given in recognition of extraordinary achievement by an individual person, individual company, individual organization, or a team (of individuals, companies, or organizations) in support of the TRANSCAER® initiative.
More than one award may be made in any given year.
The minimum eligibility criteria for the award are as follows:
1. Activities must have been billed or co-billed as TRANSCAER® activities; and
2. Nominations must show documented evidence that the efforts for which the nomination is made resulted in the delivery of TRANSCAER® tools to new audiences in multiple geographic locations OR the efforts resulted in recruitment of new TRANSCAER® membership/participation in multiple geographic locations; and
3. The efforts resulted in positive media coverage, positive program recognition, and/or enhanced public opinion (including state, local, or regional papers, television, or radio coverage).
4. The nominee's reputation and actions must be consistent with the principles of TRANSCAER®.
5. Selection of a recipient for the TRANSCAER® Regional Achievement Award shall be supported by no less than 75% of the members of the TRANSCAER® Award Committee eligible to vote.